- Become an expert in the MOV.AI software in order to effectively advise customers (robotic software developers) on installing and configuring hardware and software.
- Outline and deliver online sessions to ensure clients understand basic functionalities of the Mov.AI software.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues reported by clients.
- Provide hands-on technical support and develop solutions to solve issues reported.
- Reach out, understand and engage with the ROS community.
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of next level lines of support to the appropriate internal teams.
- Work with the Business Development team to offer levels of support and help expand portfolio of AMR manufacturers.
- 2+ years’ experience in customer-facing roles.
- BSc/MSc in electronics, electrical or mechanical engineering (or equivalent).
- Experience with Ubuntu/Linux (optional).
- Experience with ROS (must).
- Experience developing in Python or C++.
- Mandatory English skills (written and spoken) mother tongue level.
- Keen on building trust with clients and commitment to exceptional client experience.
- Willing to troubleshoot equipment and eager to solve complex technical challenges.
- Ability to work independently and create efficient processes
- Maintain composure under stress
- Self-directed and extremely well organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English is required, both verbal and written.
What we offer:
- Position in a highly motivated multidisciplinary start-up team
- A competitive full-time payment negotiable based on experience
- Plenty of opportunity for growth, learn and development