We are looking for a product manager to lead our Robot Integrated Development Environment (IDE) – an open-source development platform for Autonomous Mobile Robots. As a product manager in MOV.AI, you’ll be working closely with our Engineering team, the Robotics team, and our Developer Relations team – to plan and launch products to the robot developer community.
The ideal candidate has past experience with products for developers and hands-on SW dev experience. Previous experience with ROS (Robot Operating System) is a big advantage.
We are based at Alon 1 tower, Tel Aviv, a walking distance from the train station, and offer a hybrid working environment.
Come join us to lead the robotics revolution!
- E2E Product Management of MOV.AI Community IDE
- Work closely with our Engineering and Robotics teams to plan and execute on product roadmap
- Work closely with marketing and developer relations teams to drive awareness and adoption and engage with the developer to collect feedback
- Software development experience
- Strong sense of UI/UX
- Experienced in launching products for developers
- Experience with ROS – big advantage
- Experience with AI/ML/Vision – big advantage
- Willingness to travel – mainly Europe
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced startup environment
Check out our platform in action: