We are seeking a mechanical/electrical engineer to help integrate the MOV.AI software in robots/AGVs to make them autonomous mobile robots (AMRs). As one of our engineers, you will be responsible for providing technical expertise to customers, developing new solutions, and making any AMR come to life.
You should be technically oriented and enjoy solving complex challenges. Ultimately, you should be innovative, open-minded, and an excellent troubleshooter.
You will exercise your creativity and problem-solving skills every day as you develop new features, functionalities and come to a final solution that will meet clients’ expectations.
- Responsible for integrating the MOV.AI software in new robots.
- Provide guidance to clients on hardware solutions/architecture.
- Definition of hardware/software interfaces between the MOV.AI software and robots (AMRs)
- Development of dedicated software and functionalities for robots (AMRs).
- Responsible for setting up and testing the final robotic solution.
- Participation in creating project timelines and task breakdown.
- Communicating regularly to customers while contributing to a good experience.
- 2+ years experience in robotic systems (real-world robot systems in lab and/or industry)
- Past experience (or knowledge) with hardware (sensors/actuators/controllers)
- BSc/MSc in mechanical/electrical engineering (or equivalent)
- Experience developing in Python and/or C++ (Must)
- Experience with ROS (Nice 2 have)
- Mandatory English skills (written and spoken)
- Passionate about new technologies
- Willing to troubleshoot equipment hands-on, turn wrenches, check wiring
- Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills
- Highly creative individual with the ability to develop innovative solutions
- Interest in working innovative (start up) environment
- Ability to travel to customer locations (no more than twice a quarter, for a maximum amount of 2 weeks)
What we offer:
- Position in a highly motivated multidisciplinary start-up team
- A competitive full-time payment negotiable based on experience
- Plenty of opportunity for growth, learning and transferable skills