- Become an expert in the MOV.AI framework to effectively advise customers (system integrators and/or AMR manufacturers).
- Outline and deliver online or on-site training sessions to ensure clients become proficient in MOV.AI software.
- Provide hands-on technical support by diagnosing, troubleshooting and developing solutions to solve issues reported by customers.
- Improve and follow standard procedures for proper escalation of next level lines of support to the appropriate internal teams.
- Empower customers by contributing to the existing training and documentation framework.
- 2+ years experience deploying AGVs/AMRs in end-customer’s facilities
- Mandatory English skills (written and spoken) mother tongue level
- BSc/MSc in electronics, electrical or mechanical engineering (or equivalent)
- Experience automation with Python and/or bash
- Experience with Ubuntu/Linux (optional)
- Experience with ROS (optional)
- Keen on building trust with clients and commitment to exceptional client experience
- Willing to troubleshoot equipment and eager to solve complex technical challenges
- Willingness to learn and improve current skills and processes
- Ability to work independently and create efficient processes
- Maintain composure under stress
- Self-directed and extremely well organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
- Position in a highly motivated multidisciplinary scale-up team
- A competitive full-time salary negotiable based on experience
- Plenty of opportunity for growth and development